We are hiring for a FUJIFILM Sales Manager to be located in Dallas, Houston, St. Louis or Minneapolis. The selected individual will have a specific focus on the Packaging segment. As a FSM you will perform a broad range of sales management functions to identify and evaluate specific account opportunities,develop and execute strategies and plans to penetrate market segments, and maximize sales. Responsible for working within an assigned territory or market segment, to increase total territory sales through new account acquisition. Sells by establishing value added relationships with their customers, maximizing customer satisfaction and the territory’s profitability.
The Graphic Systems Division of FUJIFILM North America Corporation is the largest graphic distributor in the US. We deliver solutions for workflow, consultative services, remote monitoring, color standardization and G7 implementation, pressroom products, CTP, proofing, digital printing, wide format and more. FUJIFILM also manufactures and distributes Sericol inks and is a leader in the development of UV inks for the screen printing, narrow web, and large format digital printing industries.
- Develop and implement plans and strategies for penetrating and developing profitable sales volumes in assigned specialty product markets to achieve assigned yearly sales goals
- Demonstrate an understanding of the key business requirements of their customers and prospects for both current and future business needs
- Maintain an effective business relationship with key customers and prospects, positioning Fujifilm as a valued business partner, and themselves as a valued business resource, providing solutions that benefit both companies
- Prospect, sell, and secure orders from existing and prospective customers, using a relationship-based approach to account penetration
- Plan and organizes a sales strategy that maximizes the return for time invested in their territory or segment
- Utilize various marketing and business resources to discover new prospects and determine their potential
- Coordinate their sales efforts with marketing, logistics, accounting, technical support, and sales management
- Manage salesforce.com to ensure data properly reflects territory potential and activity, with accurate customer profile, share opportunity, assets, agreements, and contact details
- Prepare monthly reports providing updates
- Obtain, analyze, and communicate market status, competitive product data and activity, and other information pertaining to the specialty segments assigned to the field and management
- Provide written and oral feedback to management on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential needs for new products and services
- Educate themselves around product applications, market conditions, technology changes, market trends, sales process improvements, and other position related requirements through company and industry provided materials
- Participate in Industry events, trade shows, and company functions as requested.
- Control territory costs within established budgets levels for T&E, auto, IT, consigned equipment, sample product, and other areas as determined by the company.
- Perform related duties as assigned by manager
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent Minimum 3 years sales experience in Graphics/Printing Industry
- Broad and solid understanding of flexo/packaging printing plates, sundries, ink products and applications, printing technologies and processes, and markets and competition related to the products and segment assigned
- Developed consultative selling skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a member of an account team that develops and implements business strategies.
- Ability to interact with and influence various levels of management within the assigned account base.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills.
- Orientation to detail
- Essential communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to navigate company Internet site, as well as complete various on line forms and required spreadsheets.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to travel ~75%
- Two years of college or technical school resulting in an Associate’s degree or equivalent
- 5 to 7 years of recent sales and territory management experience in the flexo/packaging or printing ink industry
- Extensive knowledge of the graphic communication industry, including digital and electronic applications
- Ability to develop innovative solutions and demonstrate good use of independent judgment.
- Ability to work with a high level of integrity and with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM
- Planning & Organizing
- Functional Expertise/Business Acumen
- Interpersonal Skills/Communication
- Customer Focus
- Control of Cost & Expenses
- Decision Making
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.