Ultimate Staffing is working with a great company in Downtown, Denver. They are looking for an administrative assistant position for temp-to-hire! This job has the ability to grow with the company and gain new skills. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solid MS Office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word) with strong-intermediate Excel knowledge. Concur experience helpful.
- Experience navigating and using databases are a huge plus.
- Strong customer service orientation. Amiable personality.
- Ability to work in a multi-project environment with limited supervision and prioritize multiple tasks/assignments from multiple sources in the building.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills as he/she will serve as point of contact for people both internal to Antero and externally.
- Must possess strong ability to use correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, and letter composition knowledge.
- Must maintain confidentiality and high personal standards of performance and integrity.
- Must be personable and presents professionally, first impression and presence that is positive
- In charge of kitchen duties and supply ordering
: Full-time, Monday thru Friday. Pay
: $16/hr to $19/hr DOE
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.