Adecco is assisting CTDI recruiting for Warehouse Material Handler jobs in Indianapolis, IN. These Warehouse Material Handler jobs are long-term temporary opportunities!
Apply now and earn up to $600 per month in bonuses through March 2020!
ABOUT THE JOB:
Warehouse Material Handler jobs require candidates to receive products using RF scanners and unload shipments from trucks, pack and label merchandise for shipment, and transport products within a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Unloading trucks with pallet jacks and moving boxes/pallets into correct locations on the floor
- Opening boxes and removing units and collateral, scanning units into the system
- Picking orders and placing items on conveyors
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Handling finished materials and moving packages to storage areas within the warehouse
- Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work station
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Warehouse Material Handler jobs are entry level and do not require any previous experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others
- Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
WHY WORK FOR ADECCO:
We are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries. Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. We are here to help, and we care about our associates' wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
Pay rates starting at $14.50-15.00/hr. plus, overtime as needed!
HOW TO APPLY:
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Material Handler job in Indianapolis, IN, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.