To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Villa Park, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Securitas USA • Villa Park, IL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Multiple Part-Time Security Guard Opportunities
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
WHO DOESN'T NEED A LITTLE EXTRA CA$H IN THEIR POCKET?
Securitas Security is offering part-time shifts and looking for hard-working individuals with strong customer service skills to fill these positions. Ideal candidates would posssess strong computer skills, friendly and professional demeanor, and be able to learn new tasks quickly.
MULTIPLE part-time opportunities available in Elmhurst, Lombard, and Oakbrook Terrace
Pay rates range from $10.25-$11.50/hr
Part-time work needed for weekends: Fri-Sun
INTERESTED IN PICKING UP SOME EXTRA WORK? GIVE OUR HIRING OFFICE A CALL AT 630-963-9456
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Follows post orders as instructed per the site
- Access control- monitoring visitors, entries and exits
- Patrols premises- walking patrols
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Valid Driver's License- not required for all sites
Think YOU can handle the challenge? Come be a piece of our Securitas armor and help shield our clients from harm!