To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Patuxent River, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Engineering Technician Apprentice
PAE • Patuxent River, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldEngineering Technician Apprentice
Background; Duties; Responsibilities; Requirements:
This position is in the Telemetry Systems Branch of the Range Instrumentation Division, Atlantic Test Ranges (ATR), supporting the Real-time Telemetry Processing System (RTPS).
- Performs operations, maintenance, and repair of telemetry antennas and instrumentation
- Sets up signal frequency parameters and monitors signal strength and data quality
- Assists with installation and regular maintenance of antennas and associated equipment
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Must be flexible and team oriented
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- All candidates will be required to pass Drug Screenings
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job.
It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Selected candidate must enroll in the State of Maryland-approved PAE Apprenticeship Program, and ultimately complete a course curriculum leading to an Associate’s Degree.
Conditions will vary. Most work is performed in enclosed buildings, but some outside work may be required. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. Applicant should be capable of lifting 50-100 lbs. assisted by other employees. Vision abilities needed to perform this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
Our benefits and perks include:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
- Tuition and training assistance program
- Wellness program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation and sick leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile phone service discount / Discounted Gym Memberships
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain and hold a Secret Clearance
- All responses will be handled with strict confidentiality
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.