Sr. Software Engineer
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Senior Software Engineer designs, develops, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications. This position is located in Mequon, WI.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Senior Software Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Designs and develops high-quality code.
- Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/issues. Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Follows the software development lifecycle process.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- 5-7 years’ software development experience including design and development.
- Experience with the following:
- Programming languages: C#, jQuery, Angular, SQL
- Architecture and Design: RESTful APIs , WCF, Web Services
- Tools: Octopus, PowerShell, LINQPad, Postman
- Azure (preferred): Docker, Azure service bus, web apps, Redis, SQL, Cosmos
- Proven experience in leading and managing the delivery of system/software development projects in a structured environment
- Experience in both architecture and implementation-level software design
- An understanding and exposure to continuous delivery and continuous integration
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity independently.
- Strong technical, analytical, and development skills.
- Advanced knowledge of required programming languages.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Use Programming Language