Job Title: ServiceNow Developer
Location: Silver Spring, MD, Pascagoula, MS Gloucester, MA and St. Petersburg, FL
Clearance Required: Public Trust Eligible
IBSS is seeking Full Time ServiceNow Developer to provide digital workflow for enterprise operations support. If you are looking to be an instrumental part of a growing, employee and customer-focused company working on exciting issues in environmental science and other marine/coastal resources we want to hear from you!
- Workflow automation support: provide digital enterprise operational support and development work in all major IT development environments (e.g. ServiceNow) for office automation tools NMFS implements.
- Provide technical specification documents on all enterprise operations initiatives.
- Support development of space and worker management tools in a hybrid environment.
Required Skills /Education/ Certifications & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 1-3 years experience in relevant field
- Program planning and management in a team environment
- Developing performance metrics and milestones
- Working with diverse interagency teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Developing and monitoring resource investment strategies
- Working with marine fisheries information programs or other science-based programs
- Dashboard data analytics
About IBSS Corp.
IBSS is a Woman-Owned business. Since 1992, IBSS has provided specialized professional, scientific, technical, cybersecurity, IT, and software engineering solutions to the Federal sector. Our clients include the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the Department of Defense (DoD), and the Department of Justice (DOJ). We are committed to serving our clients and employees by delivering service excellence, creating value through technology, and continually improving our skills, services, and processes. Moreover, we maintain an ISO 9001:2015 certification which allows us to optimize current industry best practices to enhance delivery outcomes for our clients.
IBSS offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage with company-paid deductible, paid time off, federal holidays, matching 401K plan, tuition/professional development reimbursement, and Flex-Spending (FSA)/Dependent Care Account (DCA) options.
IBSS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Data Analysis
- Information Technology
- Investment Strategy
- Performance Management