To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Valley City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • West Valley City, UT
Posted 1 month ago
Nesco Resource is hiring Material Handlers for one of the leading integrated manufacturing solutions providers, serving the fastest growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market! This company is recognized as a technological leader and provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
Pay: $12.50 - $14.90 / hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 2pm-10:30pm
- One year stockroom experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Electronic SMTs preferred
- Ability to identify various electronic components
- Strong math skills
- MUST BE RELIABLE!
- US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
- Resume Required
- Routinely ensuring that materials from receiving inspection are correctly identified and put away into appropriate stockroom locations
- Responsible for performing shortage fill to work orders during put away procedure
- Ensure that all FIFO procedures are complied with when materials are received into the stockroom
- Pull parts from stock to work order on a daily basis at direction of the kit-pull coordinator
- Perform daily cycle count tasks at the direction of the inventory coordinator (goal 100%)
- Provide stockroom window service as well as cage or tape & reel issue at the direction of the stockroom leader or supervisor
- Conduct the above assigned responsibilities in such a manner as to insure that the stockroom is maintained in a neat and orderly manner.
- Will be trained initially in the use of Oracle data entry system for processing simple transaction and researching problem that you encounter during put away and pull kits
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.