Experis, a ManpowerGroup company, has an exciting contract opportunity with one of our key clients, a Fortune 100 financial services organization that is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural, and governmental fields.
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC || Broomfield, CO || Dallas, TX || Jacksonville, FL (Remote to start if local to these locations else 100% Remote)
Duration: 6 months Contract with high chances of extensions/conversion
- 3 or more years of experience in object-oriented programming with Java Full stack development experience.
- 2 or more years of Systems Engineering/Architecture including experience in a large, distributed environment.
- 1 or more years of experience with architecting, developing in Cloud Services.
- Experience with REST API, GraphQL Design & Development
- Deep understanding of API design, including versioning, isolation and micro-services.
- Experience in Python, Nodejs, jQuery, React
- Experience in AWS for distributed development
- Understanding of Domain Driven Design fundamentals
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban, SCRUM)
- Communication, documentation, and presentation skills for technical and business audience
- A degree in Computer Science, CIS, or IT.
- Agile Methodology
- Amazon Web Services
- Cloud Computing
- Distributed Development