To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CDL Driver & Transportation Worker - Night Shift
First Vehicle Services • Yarmouth, ME
Posted 6 days ago
Are you a CDL driver looking for local work in Maine? Join First Vehicle Services as CDL Driver - Road Crew & Construction Worker!
First Vehicle Services partners with Maine DOT to provide heavy truck, snow plow, and salt truck driving. We are seeking a night shift CDL driver for the Yarmouth area.
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- $18-22/hour based on experience
- Full time schedule with overtime highly likely
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- Excellent benefits package including company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan.
Driver / Transportation Construction Worker major responsibilities:
- Perform hands-on maintenance work roads, bridges, and transportation infrastructure
- Drive heavy trucks for road maintenance purposes (i.e. salt trucks, snow plows)
- Mow grass and tend to trees near roadways overseen by DOT
- Work all hours as assigned and answer emergency calls after regular hours
- Complete all other duties as assigned
Driver / Transportation Construction Worker requirements:
- CDL class A or B required
- Previous heavy truck driving experience preferred
- Ability to learn maintenance skills
- Ability to work required shifts/hours
- Subject to background check and drug screen
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.