Full TimeEducation Level
Masters DegreeJob Category
The Rothman Orthopaedic Institute is seeking a Primary Care Sports Medicine provider to join our practice. The Non-Op Sports Medicine Physician will be based in our Central New Jersey offices.
Rothman Orthopaedics provides comprehensive operative and non-operative patient-centered care, offering convenience to our patients. All of our office locations are supported by: X-ray suites, Orthotics and MSK Ultrasound.Qualified Candidates:
Incentives and Benefits Package:
- Board certified or board eligible in Sports Medicine
- Clear and active license in NJ or willingness to obtain NJ license
- As a condition of employment at Rothman Orthopaedics, it is required you receive the COVID-19 vaccination. Rothman Orthopaedics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered.
About Rothman Orthopaedic Institute:
- Competitive base salary strong productivity bonus incentive
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k plan
- Covered malpractice and CME's
Rothman Orthopaedic Institute is a world leader in the field of Orthopaedics. Year after year, we have been ranked among the nation's best in Orthopaedic providers and the best in Greater Philadelphia, according to U.S. News & World Report. Our "Top Docs" are repeatedly ranked by Castle Connolly for providing superior and affordable orthopaedic care to patients, both locally and nationally.
However, it is not the size of our staff, the number of offices, or even our surgical volumes of which we are most proud. Our driving philosophy is to improve patients' lives through world-class, evidence-driven care. We maintain an unwavering commitment to quality, research, and excellence.
- Primary Care