DescriptionHome is where the heart is!
That's why PruittHealth @ Home is committed to caring for our patients and residents, as well as providing our employees with a rewarding career as a member of our PruittHealth family. We want to attract employees who are passionate about providing the highest quality care possible for our patients.PruittHealth @ Home
is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses who are looking for a home, rather than just a job. Our motto is “our family, your family, one family,” and we believe in treating each other like family at work and serving patients as if they were family.
As a member of our team, clinicians will have access to top-of-the-market pay structures with unlimited income potential, progressive benefit plan, mileage reimbursement, opportunity for career growth, additional pay incentives, fleet car program, and flexible schedules – plus a great team environment that reflects our commitment to caring for our 16,000 partners.POSITION:
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN (Home Health)LOCATION: Pick your county of service to include either Cobb, Douglas or Pauulding County. $6000 Sign On Bonus!$34.20 per visit with a minimum of 27 per week. No on call or weekends unless you choose. We do pay $5.00 additional per visit for weekends.
If you are ready to begin your new career, use the quick apply option below:To apply please email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN (Home Health) Douglas County JOB PURPOSE:
Provide basic skilled nursing care under RN supervision, through proficient application of nursing process.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides basic nursing care and interventions to home health patients, according to state and industry best practices (on-call basis, as needed).
- Communicates with RN supervisors, Clinical Managers, and patient care team (as appropriate) of any changes noted during care.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of home care and competency in nursing for specific patient care skills, required for the provision of patient care.
- Assesses, monitors, documents and reports progress of patient's health and condition using required documents via PH@H determined technology, and within established timelines.
- Completes documentation timely, accurately, and at the point of care, according to industry standards (e.g., ABN’s, subsequent visits, physician orders, care coordination, etc.).
- Attends and participates in continuing educational programs to keep abreast of industry and nursing changes.
- Maintains current license, certification, and clinical record to meet federal, state and agency regulations and guidelines.
- Honors patients’/residents’ rights to be notified in advance of care, treatment, and services to be provided and works with patient team to adhere to physician-approved care plan. Ensures equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property, and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Complies with corporate compliance program.
- Meets agency productivity standards and utilizes time and resources effectively and efficiently.
- Participates in center/agency surveys (Licensure/Joint Commission), mandatory in-services, case conferences, staff meetings, and programs (e.g., Performance Improvement Program) as required.
- Follows established safety regulations and procedures and reports job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational hazards, as necessary.
QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Up to $6000 signing bonuses available.
- New compensation structure for 2021 offering top-of-market pay for clinicians.
- Annual merit adjustments to recognize individual performance.
- A supportive environment that enables clinicians to grow their career with PruittHealth @ Home.
- Paid onboarding and orientation.
- Premium Pay Days (1.5x pay for holidays).
- Paid time off.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Preceptorship Program aimed to provide new hires to with hands-on training and for our more experienced clinical partners to serve as mentors.
- Competitive mileage reimbursement rates.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for eligible clinicians.
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans open to full-time, part-time and PRN clinicians.
- Voluntary life insurance, short term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance programs.
- Access to the PruittCares Foundation, which supports bereaved children, caregivers in crisis, and scholarships for aspiring healthcare professionals.
Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or a graduate of an accredited/approved LPN program.MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
- Minimum of one (1) year of practical nursing experience
- Current and unrestricted Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in state of practice.
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Liability insurance to complete home visits
- Current CPR certification
- Previous home health/hospice experience preferred, or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Acute care experience with adult and aging populations.
PruittHealth is an innovative, family-owned organization. We’re committed to providing exceptional care across a wide spectrum of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted and independent living, home health care, hospice care, rehabilitation, pharmacy, and infusion services, and more.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Job:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Oct 6, 2021, 1:08:04 PM
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Acute Care
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Nursing Homes