To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
13 Haywood Office Park
Waynesville, NC 28785
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Location Manager of Medical Device Sales
Rotech Healthcare Inc • Waynesville, NC
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Follow the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry!!
Let us be Your Road to Success
We are seeking a dedicated Location Sales Manager who wants to be part of a company who makes a difference in patient’s lives. In this position, you will be responsible for dual marketing/operational role to promote location growth and profitability. You will also be managing daily operations, communicating company’s philosophy and objectives to location staff; and marketing core services and products to ensure that the referral source receives the highest quality service.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for revenue and market share growth
- Responsible for total loss and profit of branch
- Accountable for achieving active and potential referral accounts and growth targets
- Develops a strategic plan to maintain and increase market share based on geographic boundaries and population demographics
- Maintains account record profiles on all referral sources
- Monitors and acts on the company’s growth plan in order to achieve or exceed the location’s budgeted goals
- Accountable for the financial and operational performance of the location
- Manages Billing: ensures that all required documentation including, but not limited to Certificates of Medical Necessity, and Assignment of Benefits required for reimbursement are procured in a timely and efficient manner
- Manages inventory to ensure levels are met and company assets are monitored and controlled
- Makes sure location personnel receives and completes necessary training to perform assigned duties
- Assures competencies are completed prior to staff doing tasks independently where required per policy
- Interviews and hires staff as needed as approved by senior management with emphasis on recruiting best-qualified candidates
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company and all
- applicable governmental regulations
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations, and FDA/DOT and JCAHO guidelines
- Runs morning meetings systematically and reviews action items from meetings on a regular basis
- Assures monthly update of Active Referral Account reports and semi-annual update of Market Analysis reports
- Job responsibilities consist of 50-70% operations and 30-50% sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, plus a minimum of two years’ job-related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience in HME, home health industry, or business
- Minimum of one year prior supervisory experience
- Minimum of three years experience in home health industry
- Must possess a valid drivers license issued by the State in which you reside
- Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background investigation
- Experience in durable medical equipment
- Lifting of inventory, equipment, and office supplies may be required
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Path and Management opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program
- PTO and paid holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral program
- Employee Recognition program
- Employee Service Program
Make the right move, Contact us today!
This process will take approximately 5-7 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.