Genesis10 is seeking an Engineering Lead for a contract position with our client in the Music industry in their New York, NY location.Summary:
As part of the Data Strategy team, the ideal Engineering Lead will be an expert on developing and delivering high quality digital platforms. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to managing engineering and development of digital products, establish best practices in software development, ownership of the underlying infrastructure, ensure quality and performance of the end products. This role will report to the VP Digital Products and Solutions and is based at offices in New York.Responsibilities:
- Lead, mentor and supervise professional staff of Developers, QA and Dev Ops, including offshore resources, working on all phases of application development.
- Work with Product Managers to understand technical and system requirements.
- Work with Delivery Leads to develop Agile processes and procedures.
- Engage in long-term roadmap and infrastructure planning.
- Define complex application development administration and operation standards.
- Propose, conceptualize, design, implement, and develop solutions from end to end and be responsible for the applicable technical architecture and documentation.
- Lead testing, debugging, change control, and documentation for major mobile functionality within the application.
- Lead the support, maintenance, operation, and upgrades of the platform.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!About Genesis10:
- Frameworks: Node.js, React, React Native, Django, Flask.
- Databases: MySQL, DynamoDB, Postgres.
- Platforms: AWS, EC2, S3, Elasticsearch.
- Demonstrated experience in designing, developing, testing, and deploying mobile and web applications.
- Strong understanding of data design, architecture, relational databases, and data modeling.
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of software development lifecycle and quality control practices.
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at URL blocked - click to apply
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V