Hiring for a Contract Administrative Assistant located in downtown Indianapolis.
That’s Good HR has partnered with a company located in Indianapolis (downtown) looking for a Contract Administrative Assistant.
Salary: $17 – $20 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary, Contract
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
Contract Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answers phones for company. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions. Works in cooperation with other employees to cover phones
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and business activities for members of the company
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates paper and electronic filing systems. Retrieves information from files with needed
- Heavy Customer Service working with members
- Ordering supplies
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information
- Works independently and within a team on special projects
- Ensures compliance with all policies and procedures
- Creating letters, spreadsheets, compiling data and assisting multiple departments
Contract Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Excellent communication
- Attention to Detail
- Proficient spelling, grammar, and composition
- Able to handle sensitive information
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint
- Calendaring experience
- 4 years + of administrative experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.
Setting Up Files