Manufacturing Support Coordinator
- Reports to a Manufacturing Engineer Team Lead that works across all of operations.
- Organizes, manages, and coordinates key initiatives projects relating to Operations as directed by management.
- Supports the development, rollout, and establishment of assigned projects related to Supply Chain.
- Coordinates project activities and is responsible for overall project success.
- Develops project plans, timelines, and identifies resource requirements for assigned projects.
- Facilitates cross-functional teams to achieve project goals; collaborates with all necessary organizations EHS, Manufacturing, Engineering, Distribution, Production Planning, RD, Suppliers, IT etc. to provide for necessary design, support, consensus, and implementation.
- Adheres to environmental policy and procedures and supports department environmental objectives.
- Provides ownership of EHS systems and metrics which includes coordinating and gathering information for key operation activities relating to areas such as manufacturing/operations, rework / reconciliation and/or process excellence process.
- Prepares documentation such as System Validation deliverables, Operations Procedure, HECP, SOP, JSA, calibration and maintenance procedures.
- Ensures compliance of work requirements coordinates work flow and provides guidance in the resolution of routine and non-routine problems.
- Facilitates regular project updates and reviews.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
- High school diploma required, but an Associate degree is preferred.
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience required, and a minimum of two years of experience in a production environment and execution of project activities required.
- Knowledge of EHS systems and software preferred.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability and willingness to meet the physical demands of the job required; includes stooping, crouching, walking, pulling, light lifting less than 25 lbs. , grasping, hearing, kneeling, reaching, pushing, talking, standing, fingering, repetitive motions, inside environmental conditions, sedentary work.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm. Ability to work overtime as needed required. Ability to travel up to 10% required.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply