Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Fill and Fair jobs in Cypress, CA . These jobs are temp to hire opportunities with pay starting at $12.00-15.50/hr.!
As a Fill and Fair worker, you will Prepare aircraft interior parts for decorative material application by filling and fairing plastic, metal, and composite parts and units using filling material. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Fill and Fair jobs include but are not limited to:
- Adhere to company specifications, work instructions, engineering prints, and work orders
- Document the materials used in the process to maintain traceability
- Clean panels in preparation for filling and fairing
- Mix and apply filling material to aircraft interior parts
- Fair parts after application and drying of filler
You should meet the following qualifications to be considered for a Fill and Fair job:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years of experience in comparable role
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Previous experience in aerospace, manufacturing or automotive painting is preferred
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (speak, read and write) at a level necessary for successful job performance
- Demonstrated ability in mixing and applying bondo, and subsequent inspection and sanding
- Ability to work in a team environment; amicable
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at $12.00-15.50/hr. per hour, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
We have openings on all shifts.
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Fill and Fair job at a local client in Cypress, CA! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.