Duties & Responsibilities: Provides support in specialized technology areas that can include, but is not limited to, elements such as: Web design, requirements/specifications definition, analysis, assessments, planning, design, development, integration, testing, installation, performance tuning, deployment, or maintenance. Assists with strategic or tactical planning to justify, market, or manage the technology needed for successful business operations. Support user training, as required. Contributes to or develops technical documentation. Contribute to technical presentations. Use applicable methodologies, modeling/estimating techniques, tools, applications, systems, software, or databases to perform assigned tasks. Candidate must compile with the standard and organization requirements relative to specific assignments.
- 1+ years design, development, and testing java applications.
- Completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field. two years of additional general experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience implementing testing frameworks such as Selenium, Junit and SoapUI.
- Experience translating customer requirements to automated tests.
- Ability to track and report on testing results data.
- Ability to interface with clients, gather requirements and consult on technology direction
- Ability to work in small, rapid-development teams
- Strong communication skills and ability to work closely with customer in analyzing requirements
- DOD Secret Clearance Required to begin, an interim Secret is acceptable to start work.
- CompTIA Security Plus Certification is required to begin work.
- Experience with .Net Application Frameworks
- - Experience with jQuery, Angular or other modern JS Frameworks
- Experience with Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere or Windows servers
- Understanding of SSL setups, Public Key Infrastructure and Public Key Enabling Applications
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Wild Fly (J Boss As)
Ibm Websphere Application Server
Installations (Computer Systems)