JLL provides IBM software and services solutions to a variety of public, private, and governmental clients throughout the world and is looking for a seasoned leader with the vision, experience, and drive to build and lead a global Maximo service line within JLL’s IBM Digital Solutions Practice.
What this job involves:
- Setting, tracking, and revising annual, quarterly, and monthly budgets, goals, and operational metrics for the overall service line.
- Participating in the hiring, career development, and management of staff who work within the service line.
- Participating in marketing, sales, and account growth as required to drive top-line and margin goals for the service line.
- Building and growing client relationships where IBM Maximo and IoT solutions are strategically important to our clients.
- Leading key IBM Maximo and IoT projects, as needed, to ensure overall client satisfaction and success.
- Establishing leading practices for the repeatable and scalable IBM Maximo and IoT projects that include: implementations, upgrades, enhancements, training, and ongoing managed services (support).
- Working with geographic leaders outside of the United States to establish local IBM Maximo and IoT skills and teams as required to hit local metrics.
- Working with IBM’s marketing, sales, offering management, and support leaders to further the strategic nature of the JLL/IBM relationship.
- Other strategic and operational areas as directed by management.
Sound like you? Before you apply, it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- A minimum of 15 years' experience in EAM consulting services industry, preferably with a broad range of knowledge in technology and operational functions.
- Experience running a service line with specific responsibility on budgeting, planning, tracking, and success of the overall top-line and gross margin for the service line.
- Proven track record of implementing and leading teams to implement IBM Maximo for large, multi-national organizations.
- Experience leading or assisting with the sale of IBM Maximo solutions and subsequent expansion of client relationships after the initial sale.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the latest version of IBM Maximo.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting, developing, mentoring, and managing teams comprising functional and technical consultants.
- Accomplished in working with IBM personnel to achieve joint goals.
- Four-year college degree in corporate real estate, business management, or technology preferred
- Creative and independent thinker
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to work without extensive supervision or direction
- Ability to balance multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong communicator who is comfortable working with senior/executive management
- Must be able to travel 30-50%.
- Travel and volume of travel may be dependent on client load and vary in intensity by month.
What you can expect from us:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at URL blocked - click to apply.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at URL blocked - click to apply
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Coaching And Mentoring