We might have the perfect job for you, if you're a practical Accounting Manager with Construction industry background. This job will make you feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and reward you for your efforts. Reporting directly to the CFO, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment that is located in the Burbank, California area. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
- Working knowledge Quick Books
- 10+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Adeptness in bank reconciliations
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience highly desired
- Knowledge of Construction Drawings
- Construction Cost experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Construction Accounting
- Proficiency in Construction Estimating
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Great communication skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor
for more information.