You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)10+yrs Exp
Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following position
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Duration: Long term
Location: Chicago, IL
Initially Remote Only w2 or 1099
Please send the resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)10+yrs Exp
WORK TO BE PERFORMED:
- Build test automation framework, as well as integrating test automation with the company’s CI/CD/build pipelines
- Write self-documenting and well-structured tests that will be easy to work with and adapt for fellow SETs.
- Plan, design, develop, and maintain API test automation framework that facilitates automation scripting, execution, and analysis of results
- Assist in training project team members to create, execute, analyze, and maintain automated regression suites
- Coordinate with product owner to resolve open issues/enhancements/upgrades and understand the use of a specific functionality as needed
- Develop automated functional scripts using tools such as Citrus, Selenium, Rest Assured, Java, Junit, Zephyr, Testcontainers, Gherkin scripting in Cucumber or other open source or vended applications.
- Executes manual or automated test cases that validate the functionalities, code quality and reports test results, following all formal test architectures and project processes
- Provide expertise in testing methodologies, best practices, and standards
- Champion procedural and governance improvements to reduce defect feedback loops and time to market.
- Actively participates in design of highly performing, scalable, secure, reliable and cost optimized solutions.
- Follows agreed upon SDLC procedures to ensure that all information system products and services meet: both explicit and implicit quality standards, end-user functional requirements, architectural standards, performance requirements, audit requirements, security rules are upheld, and external facing reporting is properly represented.
- Work with Scrum Master, Product Owner and team to groom backlog, Estimate level of effort, Identify and add dependencies
- Performs thorough code-reviews based on high engineering standards
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 10+ years of strong experience with OO programming and writing tests for Java based distributed applications.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field required. Masters preferred.
- At least 5 years of test automation framework design and development and executing automation scripts using open source tools
- Strong background in functional testing with the ability to design and develop comprehensive automated test strategy and test cases
- Experience required in any of BDD testing frameworks like Citrus, Rest Assured Java libraries, Cucumber.
- Experience in automating End-to-end testing, API testing, Incorporate Messaging in testing, UI testing
- Proven experience developing test scripts, test cases, and test data
- Strong experience in testing Webservices (REST APIs) and Microservices
- Strong experience in performance testing
- Understanding of different database technologies SQL/No-SQL for testing implications.
- Skills to be able to help design data driven automation and keyword driven automation to help build a composable automation suite.
- Experience testing full stack and integration testing with 3rd parties
- Experience required with cloud technologies. Experience preferred with AWS
- OCP Java SE 8 Programmer Certification is a plus
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level is a plus
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools. Eg Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Helm and CI/CD pipeline etc.
- Familiarity with monitoring related tools and frameworks like Splunk, ElasticSearch, Prometheus, AppDynamics
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, and deliver production quality software within tight schedules
- Java, Junit, Citrus, RestAssured, Selenium, Cucumber, Zephyr, Testcontainers, CICD exposure, Cloud exposure
Charan Kumar | IVY Tech Sols Inc.
3403 N Kennecott Avenue, Suite B&C Arlington Heights, IL 60004
* [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)10+yrs Exp|Gtalk : charan.ivytech|
Powered by JazzHR
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Technologies
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g6r9a4w
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.