We are currently hiring a Project Manager / Project Architect for the Charlotte, North Carolina studio.
The selected candidates will work from Concepts and Schematic Design through the Construction Document phase for a variety of high-profile projects, particularly focused in
- Lead team in planning work and developing solutions to technical and design detail problems
- Supervise preparation of technical drawings by the design team
- Prepare client presentations and present design concepts and drawings
- Ensure that construction detail documentation conforms to QA/QC and LaBella standards
- Incorporate Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects
- Mentor and direct the work of the project team; foster a collaborative working relationship
- Communicate with client representatives to verify design requirements and specifications
- Responsible for technical resolution and coordination for a defined portion of a project.
- Develop solutions to design problems.
- Attend on-site visits, field reviews, and project meetings and documents appropriately. Prepares, coordinates, and reviews the schedules and submission of shop drawings and samples.
- Responsible for communication with other disciplines, vendors, and contractors to ensure incorporation of all information into project requirements and provide support as necessary.
- Participate in team meetings to help resolve project issues, coordination with other disciplines, schedule adherence, and technical issues.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Architecture.
- 8+ years Architecture Experience
- Must be proficient in Revit
- Licensure preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Have a positive attitude – someone who enjoys good work and is fun to work with
- Autodesk Revit
- Health Care