To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Clearwater, FL 33755
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clearwater Toyota • Clearwater, FL
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Clearwater Toyota, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The Finance / Sales Manager ensure that the dealership meets its unit sales quotas and its gross objectives on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. They are also responsible for producing additional revenue for the dealership by selling finance and insurance products to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Make a monthly projection of the vehicle requirements by department for the immediate 90-day sales period
• Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits
• Sell financing and other finance and insurance products to customers
• Sell Extended Warranties and all other aftermarket item
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with several finance sources, factory and otherwise
• Submit paperwork to and obtain approval from finance sources on all finance deals
• Meet with each salesperson as early as possible every day to review yesterday’s results and today’s plan of action
• Conduct sales meetings
• Facilitate pre-delivery with the Service Manager
• Provide on the job training for salespeople
• Handle all rate quotations
• Check all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc. Establish and meet monthly objectives
• The F&I Manager has a responsibility to log in sales income. Verify insurance with customers agents, obtain deposits, verify trade payoffs
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
• High school diploma or the equivalent
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
• Degree or commensurate experience in finance
• Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
• Previous professional sales experience
• Computer knowledge preferred
• Professional personal appearance
• Excellent communication skills
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.