Were a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service. At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its Top 100 Places to Work.
The Care Manager facilitates transition of care planning with an interdisciplinary healthcare team to achieve quality outcomes, reduce costs and ensure patient safety.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, Required
- Bachelor's Degree of Science in Nursing, Required
- Current License in the state of employment, Required
- 2-3 years acute care hospital setting, Required
- Care Management or Utilization Management experience, Preferred
- BLS (CPR) at hire date, Minimum Required, or within 90 days of hire
- Certification in Case Management, Preferred
Other Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong verbal and written communication and facilitation skills
- Strong assessment skills, time management skills, critical thinking skills,
- Advanced computer skills, Minimum Required
- Must have ability to interact effectively with a variety of people and situations at all levels of the organization, Minimum Required
- Knowledge of InterQual criteria, Preferred
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
Were bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. Were expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. Were also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care thats just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
For additional questions, please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to RN Care Manager-Inpatient (PRN)Keywords
RN, Registered Nurse, Clinical Nurse, RN Care Manager, Registered Nurse Care Manager
- Basic Life Support
- Case Management
- Critical Care
- Critical Thinking