Baltimore, MD 21202
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking a Special Education Aide (1:1)
to provide service in the Baltimore, MD area.HOURS
* Monday - Friday during school hours.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Ensure student remains on task academically.
* Ensure student progresses according to what's outlined in the student's IEP and BIP.
* Assist student(s) with transitioning from class to class during the school day.
* Provide verbal cues and physical de-escalation tools when student is in Crisis.
* Support teaching staff when assistance is requested.REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Must have a minimum of one year experience working with school aged children.
* Additional training on various topics (ADHD, Autism, Etc.) is always required and will be provided once selected.
* Must attend Crisis Prevention Intervention Training
* High School Diploma is required.
* Background CheckADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Special Education Aide (1:1)
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Maryland, Inc.
Contract Submit Edu MD
10632 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 420, Columbia, MD 21044
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (Adhd)