To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN 38107
- Julie Tenney
- Phone: 901-612-2059
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Talento Search Group • Memphis, TN
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Talento Search Group has an opening for an Electrical Maintenance Technician in Memphis, Tennessee. This is a direct-hire position and the pay rate is $31.91 per hour.
Supporting the maintenance department regarding electrical, automation, and instrumentation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install and repair electrical equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical equipment
- Troubleshoot circuit issues
- Ensure lockout/tagout policy is enforced
- Reduce machine downtime
- Troubleshoot and diagnose PLC systems, distributed control systems, variable frequency drives, instrumentation, and AC/DC drives
- Read and edit lines of Ladder Logic for PLC systems
- Technical degree in industrial maintenance, electrical technology, or related field; or at least 5 years of industrial electrical experience
- Ability to work a rotating scheduling that includes nights, weekends, overtime, and holidays
- Strong understanding of PLC systems including Ladder Logic
About Talento Search Group:
Talento Search Group is an executive-search firm servicing the manufacturing and logistics companies nationwide. All positions with Talento Search Group are on a direct-hire basis, where the applicant has an opportunity to be hired on directly by the company.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Talento Search Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and recruitment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.