$12.00 an hour travel time
$12.50 an hour travel time with 20 hours or more weekly commitment.
Each Interim HealthCare team member is committed to understanding the needs of our clients. We understand how frightening it can be to depend on others for daily care or to lose their independence. That is why we hire the best Personal Care Workers to provide in home services to our clients. With over 50 years of providing exceptional client care, we are looking for more people to help with our mission!
As a Personal Care Worker, you will work directly with the client in their home to aid in activities of daily living. These duties can include tasks such as meal prep, grocery shopping, light house keeping, bathing/grooming, nail and skin care, oral hygiene, dressing/undressing,and companionship.
Interim Healthcare is actively seeking passionate Personal Care Workers (PCW) who want to join a Team committed to helping people stay in their homes. The demand for these services is increasing and we need YOU to help us, help as many people as we can!
- Must be able to lift,push,and pull over 50 lbs.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must have at least 6 months of verifiable healthcare, care giving experience.
- Reliable transportation
- Pass a background check and drug test (we are required to test for THC)
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Access to Dial N Doc –telephony system – no daily paperwork to drop off
- Competitive salary and travel compensation
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability
- Medical plan available
- Offices in Fort Collins and Greeley
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 400 online topic trainings
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Loveland
- Job State: CO
- Employee Type: PRN
- Min Salary: $12.00
- Max Salary: $12.50
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Hardworking And Dedicated