WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Are you a hard-working RN? Do you want to be a part of a growing company that invests in their employees? Give us your best shot!What's in it for you:
What you'll be doing:
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No agency!
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus for attendance, referrals, gas and more!
- FREE Health Insurance Option
- Shift Differentials
- Weekly Pay
- 12 hour shifts offered
- Free CEUs
- And much more!
- Utilize the nursing process by delivering patient care, ensuring continuity of care from admission through discharge, and returning to family and community.
- Perform the clinical role of patient educator, caregiver, counselor, consultant, and patient advocate.
- Observe, evaluate and report (when necessary) each resident's physical and emotional status in order to develop care plans based on assessments.
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations and initiate immediate "life-saving" measures in the absence of a physician.
- Provide direct nursing care and provide clinical supervision of patient care staff working with residents assigned on your unit to provide direct care.
- Administer and document medication and treatments and accurately record all care provided.
- Document resident care provided and resident's response or lack of response to care provided.
Join our growing company that has been recognizes as a Best Places to Work throughout our four states! We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Possess an RN Degree or diploma from an accredited college or university
- Must have and maintain a current, valid RN state license and CPR certification
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care
LOCATION:Smiths Mill Health CampusNew AlbanyOhioTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS:Jenna
LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4UThe Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity EmployerTeam Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
- Nursing Process
- Health Care
- Patient Advocacy