To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33605
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce • Tampa, FL
Posted 30 days ago
Other Great Industries
Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry, where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we’ve thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.
A professional staffing services firm, Kforce stands for KnowledgeForce®, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000 highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers, and 2,000+ associates support our ability to meet the needs of customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great People that will cheer you on your road to success!
Under managerial direction, perform general accounting tasks with a focus on analysis, accuracy and timeliness and compliance with GAAP, FAR, and CAS requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform tasks within the month, quarter, and year end close processes and prepare account reconciliations.
- Analyze and audit monthly transactional data to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare and post journal entries.
- Prepare statements and reports for internal and external publication.
- Prepare documents for internal and external auditors.
- Analyze internal processes to ensure compliance with GAAP, FAR, and CAS requirements and make recommendations in areas of concern.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to partners within other organizations at Kforce with respect to any necessary accounting advice.
- Research standards and guidelines and make recommendations for accounting treatment of unusual or new transactions.
- None required.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Ability to self-motivate, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze issues and recommend solutions
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and maintain professionalism in interactions.
- Proficient personal computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Commitment and adherence to Firm’s Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related subject and 2+ years of related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Knowledge of GAAP, FAR, and CAS preferred.
- Work history in the government contractor industry a plus.
- The following technical skills preferred: Deltek CostPoint, Deltek Time & Expense, PeopleSoft FS and advanced Microsoft Excel.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
- None required. CPA preferred.
- None required.
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status
Job ID: 190706
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.