Public Trust: Other Requisition Type: Regular
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Mobile Device Technician joining our team to support FDIC in Arlington, VA. This technician will provide support for FDIC Wireless devices via provisioning, deploying, and troubleshooting. The technician will also be required to collaborate across teams to meet the needs of the business. U.S. Citizenship and background investigation is required; you must have a current clean financial background. (Though the position is 8-5 M-F, the role requires flexibility to support issues or planned activities after hours, weekends and holidays as needed.) Successful candidate must possess and be able to demonstrate technical skills and engineering attitude for success, dedication and commitment.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation [FDIC] mission is to preserve and promote public confidence in the U.S. financial systems by insuring deposits in banks and thrift institutions for up to $250,000; by identifying, monitoring, and addressing risks to the deposit insurance funds; and by limiting the effect on the account and the financial system when a bank or thrift institution fails. GDIT provides the day-to-day operational services to FDIC in support of infrastructure, facilities, hardware, software, and systems. GDIT supports operational security, client support/help desk, data center operations, asset management, and systems engineering service areas.
- Provides technical support to users of Mobile devices and technical support on assigned account(s).
- Provides back-up assistance on other accounts as needed.
- Answers Wireless Help Desk telephones for assigned account(s) and responds to customer inquiries to ensure customer needs are met.
- Assists customers in resolving technical problems on assigned accounts by providing guidance regarding mobile devices. Resolves and/or refers more complex technical problems through a defined escalation process.
- Follows up with customers to ensure that their inquiries are resolved within the contracted or agreed upon time frame.
- Update assets (Hardware and Service) tracking system using and maintains history records and related documentation.
- Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are resolved appropriately.
- Apple Wireless Devices experience ( Apple iPhones and iPads)
- Microsoft Office experience
- Knowledge of current Apple technologies and capabilities
- Good Customer Service skills
- AA or the equivalent and one year experience
Attributes for Success:
- Prior experience with ServiceNow Asset Management System
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services, simulation, and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
This position is not yet fully funded.
Discover more at gdit.com/careers
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apple I Phone
Apple I Pad