Azure Data Warehouse Engineer - Boston, MA
My client is a large financial institution based in Downtown Boston, who are looking for an established Data Warehouse Engineer to come on to their growing team.
The ideal candidate will come from a Microsoft BI background, specifically with experience using data warehousing tools. They will also have experience using Azure Data Lake, Data Factory and Databricks.
This client is growing their Azure Data capabilities very quickly, and the succesful candidate will get to work with the latest tools, on collaborative projects, and be rewarded with a variety of perks, a flexible work/life balance and a competitive salary.
Role & Responsibilities
- Designing and developing architectures for intake, curation, organization, and dissemination of data in support of Data Engineering and Analytics projects.
- Develop ETL applications to move/integrate data between operational systems and data warehouse/BI systems
- Work closely with business stakeholders and other engineering teams to research technical requirements and resolve issues
- Leverages industry best practices in ETL, data models, query optimizations & analytics; share same with team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with MS BI Data Warehousing tools
- Experience with Data Modeling
- 2+ years' experience with Azure Data Lake/ Azure Data Factory
- Databricks experience is preferred
- Flexible working hours
- Generous 401K match
- 20 days PTO
- New Parental leave structure
Azure Data Lake
Azure Data Factory