Start Date: January 3rd, 2020Starting Pay: $15/hour
Please join us for our hiring event! Learn more about the role and interview!
At A Glance
- EVENT DATE: Tuesday 11/26/2019
- EVENT [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- EVENT LOCATION: 2221 E. Bijou St. Suite 101, Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Are you ready for something new?
- Full-time entry-level to mid-level customer service role resolving customer billing inquiries and account issues, adjusting services as requested, and upholding positive customer relationships.
- Profile: A flexible communicator and good listener who can multitask to solve problems. Billing Representatives use patience and effective communication skills to uncover customer needs, answer questions, and leave a positive impression on every customer interaction.
- Benefits include fully paid training and time off, comprehensive health packages, retirement savings, free Spectrum services where available, and more.
No matter your background, our training program can put you ahead of the curve on the latest Spectrum technology. Being professional, courteous, and organized helps you establish and maintain positive relationships with your customers. Your reliability, integrity and flexibility make you a wonderful ambassador for the Spectrum brand. If you’re ready to grow your skills, this is an opportunity with a lot of potential.What is the Customer Service Billing Representative role?
Are you eager to learn and ready for a new challenge? If you like to talk to customers and work on a computer in a lively environment, we’d like to talk about your future with Spectrum. Our billing representatives bring it all together using knowledge of Spectrum’s offerings learned through our representative training program. We will teach you the skills you need to grow with us, to build relationships and to create a quality customer experience. Your reliability, integrity and flexibility make you a wonderful ambassador for the Spectrum brand.It’s all about learning and growing
This may be a new road for you, but the journey is all mapped out. You can trust our quick and thorough training plan to make you an expert on Spectrum's industry-leading products and services in about five weeks, taking home full pay for the time you spend learning. After that, consider yourself the voice of Spectrum: fielding questions, processing orders, updating account records, and staying current on all our newest technologies. You’ll learn how to efficiently answer our customers questions concerning product pricing and billing statements. Plus, peer mentors and a dedicated coaching line are always available if you have any questions. With a deliberate path to success
We know that the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. That’s why most of our supervisors started as Customer Service Representatives themselves, learning and growing with us. Eventually you too may lead and support your own enthusiastic team. Career progression is a very real and achievable goal. Get into a Fortune 100 company and see how far you can go.The benefits are clear
On top of our core benefits and opportunities to grow your career, Spectrum offers education assistance, child care discounts, and other programs that help you and your family thrive at all stages of life. We offer flexibility and consecutive days off to help you achieve that important work/life balance.What do you need to get started?
Minimum requirements for the Customer Service Billing Representative are:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation
Minimum Education needed:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Preferred Work Experience:
Are you ready to join our team?
- Previous customer service representative experience
- Experience working in cable operations and/or telecommunications call center
- Ability to effectively train and offer guidance to other representatives
Now that you know a little more about us, are you ready to apply? Heads up! There is a brief assessment in the application. We recommend taking the assessment in a distraction-free environment.
Customer Interaction Management