Note: This is a full-time, direct-hire,No C2C, 3rd party or H-1B at this time. This position is ONSITE in Greeneville, TN (37743). We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor at this time. Pay up to 95k.
Actuator Product Manager
- Responsibility Summary
- Increase the sales of actuators and actuator repairs. Monitor the sales order process through delivery time and customer satisfaction.
- Replace competitive actuators for growth
- Offer technical assistance to paper mill maintenance personnel for optimal performance of our companys actuators.
- Specific Duties and Responsibilities.
- Receive customer inquiries for repairs, replacement or spares
- Issue customer written quotes via email attachments
- Follow up by phone or email on quotes for closure
- Enter purchase orders into company computer system immediately upon receipt
- Send customers acknowledgements of POs and update delivery status
- Check on installation date and satisfaction
- Profit and Loss Responsibilities
- Sell at list price
- Monitor export sales with secure credit terms
- Inform the VP of Business development of:
- threats of competition
- warranty issues and complaints
- Sales management responsibilities
- Prepare sales forecasts based on quotes and changes in the market
- Advise the VP of Business Development of needs for mills visits to solve problems
- Have empathy for customers’ pains, and visions
- Have an insatiable desire to conquor
- Office management responsibilities
- Communicated with Capital Equipment Inside Sales Manager actuator issues pertaining to shower orders.
- Assume responsibility that actuator orders are entered correctly and on time.
- Maintain shipment records in the company data base
- Maintain visible and on time Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for:
- Repair turnaround time
- New shipment time
- Throughput per month
- Service Management Responsibilities
- Survey customers with competitive actuators for:
- Inefficient fabric cleaning
- Excessive breaks due to poor Clean Coverage Cleaning
- Initiated to VP of Business Development need for customer visits for service
- Be prepared to make the customer mill visit and survey the problems
- Specific Demonstrated Capabilities
- Leadership skills as a guide with peers and managers
- Understanding of throughput of monthly sales and profits
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and lead by example
- Work as a team member and think outside the box
- Ability to solve problems by suggesting plans and ways to execute with accountability
- Work environment
- Small office with team work
- Occasional paper mill visits
- Occasional vendor visits regarding supply of parts
- Travel requirements
- Occasional customer visits, at first with the company of the VP of Business Development or local sales representative
- Pass mill safety program for accident prevention
- Wear typical mill work clothes
- Work experience background
- Prior paper mill employment very valuable
- Customer interaction
- Educational background
- College level courses in mechanics and electronics
- College level courses on Communication skills with MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Basic business finance.
- Math HS education, community college mechanical or electrical associate degree or MS mechanical engineering degree
If interested directly email resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s
most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Customer Relationship Management
See the next step in your career
Actuator Product Manager
$75,000.00 - $80,000.00 / year
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US588YJH_BH1593419
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In a recent study, one-third of large companies predicted contingent workforce growth of 50 percent or more.* Kelly Financial Resources® can help you be a part of this contingent workforce growth opportunity.
Kelly Financial Resources, a specialty service of Kelly Services®, provides a suite of world-class staffing and workforce solutions to the accounting and financial business communities. We focus exclusively on placing all levels of finance and accounting professionals -- from bookkeepers to controllers to internal auditors to senior accountants -- in disciplines including:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Forensic Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Public Accounting
- SEC Reporting
- Trust Operations
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year.
Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices.
Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
*According to “The Emerging New Workforce,” a 2009 report by Littler Mendelson, P.C., an employment and Labor Law solution firm.
View the full profile