Global Advertising Agency headquartered in New York City is looking to add a Payroll Specialist/Payroll Coordinator to its staff. The Payroll Specialist will be a key member of the finance department.
This company offers a great work/life balance, generous medical and dental insurance and a nice 401(K) match.
- Managing all aspects of payroll for 4000+ employees across the United States.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate processing of payrolls for over 10 business units.
- Enhancing the department by improving overall processes and procedures and maintaining strong internal controls.
- Maintaining all company payroll records including new employee files and arranging appropriate storage of terminated files as appropriate.
- Process garnishments and liens, freelance overtime pay and commissions.
- Post and balance payrolls.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of payroll experience.
- Experience with ADP is required (ADP EV5 or Workforce Now).
If interested, please apply!
The Solomon Page Distinction
Our teams, comprised of subject matter experts, develop an interest in your preferences and goals and we act as an advisor for your career advancement. Solomon Page has an extensive network of established clients which allows us to present opportunities that are well-suited to your respective goals and needs - this specialized approach sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, with 14 offices and counting, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, and URL blocked - click to apply.
Automated Data Processing (Adp)