To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Jolla, CA 92037
- Natalie Butler
- Phone: 858-754-8211
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable Accountant
Randstad USA • La Jolla, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Accounts Receivable Accountant
Seeking a team-oriented AR accounting professional with 3-5 years of experience. Must have a degree, or certified in Accounting to be considered.
location: La Jolla, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
This position requires a detail-oriented accounting professional who has experience with the following:
- Accounts Receivable duties
- Review client contracts to gain a full understanding of all necessary information, including amounts to bill and payment terms
- Create client invoices, Enter client payments, Track outstanding receivables
- Record revenue recognition entries
- Assist with fee share between subsidiaries
- Provide information for cash flow purposes
- Prepare wires and ACH batches
- Review and enter expense reimbursement reports in accounting software
- Take part in Annual Audit
- Other projects as assigned.
Education and Professional Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, or Certification in Accounting with a minimum of 3 - 5 years of professional accounting experience
- Solid foundation in Accounts Receivable
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial reporting concepts
- Experience working in NetSuite and QuickBooks preferred
- Prior experience working with multiple entities, global offices, and foreign currencies preferred
- Highly proficient using Excel, Word, and other Microsoft office programs
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail
- Effective communication skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize activities while working on multiple projects and achieve target deadlines
- Familiarity with investment partnership reporting desired
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of client, investment and company information
- Professional demeanor and an ability to work well in a team environment
- Willingness and ability to learn new programs
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.