Kforce has a client that is seeking a Contracts Analyst in Atlanta, GA.
Responsibilities of the Contracts Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Between 1-2 years of relevant experience in an office environment required; Experience reviewing contracts (such as revenue and ground lease contracts) preferred
- Fluency in Spanish required
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to read and interpret complex contracts with multiple amendments and ensure the accounting complies with the master lease agreement and is in accordance with lease accounting guidance
- Strong follow-up and problem-solving skills; ability to organize applicable timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to requests and with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify high quality solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.