Description of Role/Responsibilities:
This Senior .Net Developer position is with a technology driven organization that is looking for a senior level developer who enjoys mentoring and doing code reviews in addition to normal development tasks . This person needs to be able to understand how the application connects to other things or passes data from one application to another versus just be able to troubleshoot within the application or database itself. This position offers someone the chance to work in an enterprise environment and also have a solid work life balance as this role has no on call responsibilities. This position is part of a pretty senior team with a great, well-tenured manager. This team is responsible for all enhancements to the core application that they run their main business on.
- Ideal candidate would have at least 7 years experience as a .Net Developer including senior level skills within .Net and C#
- Strong understanding of SQL and RDBMS concepts and ability to modify/work with stored procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert level skills in troubleshooting
- Solid understanding and experience working in an Agile methodology
- Must be able to perform unit and integration testing
- Collaborative/Team oriented
- Experience creating web services and strong understanding of the best practices surrounding integration, SOA and web services
- Experience doing code reviews and mentoring others
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Net Developer
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Net Developer.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Relational Database Management Systems
C Sharp (Programming Language)