To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hampton, VA
- Haley Shough
- Phone: 6025671988
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare - Customer Service Rep.
Aerotek • Hampton, VA
Posted 1 month ago
NOW HIRING: Healthcare Customer Service Rep - Hampton, VA
Type of Position: Full Time
Pay rate: $12 (12.50/hr. Bilingual English/ Spanish)
Shift/Hours: 1st or 2nd shift
- Guide and support beneficiaries, their families, and authorized representatives in the managed care program through education, PHP selection, AMH/PCP selection, and PHP dis-enrollment
- Responsible for conducting enrollment and education activities for North Carolina Medicaid and Health Choice managed care beneficiaries
- Responds to customer phone inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner
- Provides callers with an unbiased information to assist customers with application and eligibility requirements
- Accesses, reads, and interprets customers and provider data elements within customer's application
- 6+ months of call center experience
- 1+ year of healthcare experience
- Data entry / computer skills - ability to navigate multiple systems
- High school diploma/GED
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.