To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, MD
- Lorien Health
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lorien Health Services • Columbia, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lorien Health Services is a family-owned and operated organization that was founded by and conducts itself based on strong family values. Those values extend to our residents, their family members, and our dedicated employees. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of the people we touch by providing, patient-centered care utilizing the latest in healthcare technology that results in the finest outcomes for our residents.
We offers flexible schedules with every other weekend off rotations making planning personal time a breeze! Excellent staffing ratios facilitate the superior quality of resident care for which Lorien has become known, throughout Maryland
Some perks for working with Lorien include:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monthly birthday parties
- Annual anniversary recognition
- Must possess an unencumbered Registered Nurse license with the Maryland Board of Nursing authorizing eligibility to work in a Maryland Long-term care facility.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, the appearance of work areas, and proper performance of assigned duties
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace