Kforce has a client in search of a Software Engineer - Rust/C++ in Jersey City, New Jersey (NJ).
- Design and implement high performance spreadsheet like component(s) leveraging Open source technologies such as Data Fusion, Apache Arrow and Perspective
- Extend Data Fusion to integrate with Perspective to provide an end to end solution
- Evaluate both internal and other external/open source technologies to implement read-write and other core business specific capabilities using modern programming languages
- Implement a customized POC tailored to SPG specific business use cases
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Math, or another technical field preferred (equivalent professional experience is acceptable)
- 4+ years of experience in application designing, development and testing using modern programming languages
- Experienced working with Rust and a solid foundation with C++, and/or Java
- Active and engaged in open source community
- Excellent knowledge of object oriented programming and data models
- DevOps knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Search (Computer Science)
C++ (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)