To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Health Aide
Patient Care • Newark, NJ
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Thank you for viewing our open jobs! If you are interested, there are several ways to apply to this position.
- Click on the APPLY ONLINE button at the top or bottom of this page. You may upload a resume or type in your work history.
- Email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please be sure to include the position and location for which you are applying.
- Go directly to the agency and apply in person. The address and phone number of the agency are listed below. The agency takes applications on weekdays between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Fax your resume to the agency. The fax number is listed below as well.
88 Park Avenue, Suite 2B
Nutley, NJ 07110
Phone Number (973) 474-3300
Awesome Home Health Aide Opportunity with a Leader in Geriatric Home Care ~
Join Our Team and Become a Senior Advocate Today!
Patient Care is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.
Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
As a Home Health Aide, you will:
- Be trained and CMS certified.
- Provide supportive services, such as assistance with personal care, ambulation, homemaking chores and/or meal preparation for clients in the home setting, under the supervision of a licensed Registered Nurse or Therapist.
- Must be able to read and write. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A minimum of six months experience as an aide/personal care assistant in a health care setting or completion of a training program with a minimum of 75 hours instruction is required. Additional state specific requirements may also apply.
- Demonstration of competency by written exam and successful completion of skills performance test for Home Health Aide certification required. Possess the ability to transfer, maneuver and lift incapacitated clients in the home setting.
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!