To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jackson, MN
- Phone: 651/633-0013
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
2nd Direct Hire Shipping Supervisor
Volt • Jackson, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Warehouse Supervisor - DIRECT HIRE - 60K + with a Full competitive BENEFITS PACKAGE! Call or Text Stephanie at 651-633-0013 to set up an interview TODAY!!!!
Chat with a Recruiter Now: https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/751953
This position is responsible for the receiving, storage and distribution of purchased and/or transferred items (raw material and finish goods) in an efficient and effective manner optimizing the material handling thru the factory to satisfy internal customer requirements.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Plan and coordinate the receiving and materials handlers' activities and tasks.
- Train, engage, monitor and maintain the associates performance
- Establish standard work for associates utilizing lean principles and best practices in the industry.
- Maintain a safe and organized work environment.
- Maintain inventory accuracy of items in the warehouse.
- Resolve and prevent discrepancies about invoices, packing slips and purchase orders with issues.
- Perform incoming inspection activities as needed.
- Coordinate Preventive and Corrective maintenance for forklifts
- Monitors thru monthly audits the forklifts conditions.
- Provide SAP training and best practices sharing with associates as required.
- Participate in annual physical inventory. Assist with advance planning to ensure accurate inventory count.
- Assist with the creation, development, and implementation of processes and procedures
- Lead special projects assigned as required (i.e. cost reduction projects)
- Maintain documentation of Quality System
- Manage internal audit process
- Manage and support the equipment calibration process
- Understand workplace hazards and take steps to proactively prevent and report hazards or injuries in the workplace. Cooperate in Safety Programs, initiatives, and investigations.
- Demonstrate our five core values of Integrity, Customer Responsiveness, Innovation, Passionate Contribution & Empowerment and Continuous Improvement
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Process focused. Create-Measure-Review
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate (MS Office, e-mail, etc.) Strong Excel skills required.
- Understanding and experience using ERP inputs and outputs
- Ability to interpret standards, specifications, procedures, drawings, etc.
- Must have demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills and effective organizational skills
- Must be able to function in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Be detail-oriented and have excellent follow-through skills
- Proven ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form
- Proven ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Proven ability to make sound decisions within established guidelines
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law
- Ability to demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and to appropriately prioritize workload based upon organization or department needs
- Excellent attention to detail
Minimum Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field, or a minimum of four (4) years' experience working in a similar function in a manufacturing environment; or combination of relevant education and experience
- Previous experience with ERP systems.
- SAP experience preferred
- Database creation and report writing skills.
- ISO 9001:2015 internal auditor certification
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required (for the majority of the working day) to sit and make coordinated movements of the fingers for data entry on a keyboard.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- General office environment
- Regular shop assembly/distribution center environment
- May require regular ground travel to other company facilities