We are excited to expand our team by adding a Sales Associate, Business Development to our Anaheim, CA office. Join the team behind one of the world's largest financial technology providers. EVO Payments Inc. is a leading publicly traded payments processor servicing 600,000 merchants, and licenses across 50 countries in Europe and North America.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
The goal of the role: Our Sales Associate, Business Development is responsible for selling EVO electronic payment solutions, which include processing software, payment card processing, virtual terminal solutions, and analytics. This position will also support EVO’ existing and prospective customers with their payment solution questions.
What will you be doing?
- Sales of EVO’ software, merchant account, electronic check (ACH) and other related services through telesales and in-person sales calls. Sales will take place to new customers directly as well as through EVO partners (signed by Business Development Executive)
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Attend, travel and manage tradeshows
- Analyze customer’s merchant account statements and provide quotation under the company guidelines
- Provide support to set up merchant account for customers and routine support to customers and coordination between customers and EVO processors
- Handle questions/complaints, provide appropriate/alternative solutions in a timely manner and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Update and maintain prospects/customers information in company CRM
- Build and maintain relationships with end users and partners
- Learn the EVO solutions and be able to conduct a complete demonstration within 60 days of hire date
- Other tasks assigned by the management team
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of payment gateways and processors preferred
- Experience in the software industry and launching integrated payments solutions preferred
- 1-3 years marketing and/or sales experience with a proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quota
- Understanding of the channel system (ISO, VAR, System Integrators and their revenue model) preferred
- Strong customer support experience and proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess time management skills, with the ability to make timely decisions
- Possess good organizational skills
- Possess leadership skills and the ability to work with a team
- Ability to think strategically
- Possess people skills and the ability to solve problems
- Ability to build and maintain effective networks
- Strategy development and project management skills
- Proficient verbal and written skills required
- Internet knowledge/base navigation and use required
- Ability to work independently required
- Ability to travel as requested
- Upon accepted offer, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.