This is a contract position for up to 4 months.
The JLL PDS (Project and Development Services) team is seeking Multi-Site Project Managers for a Retail rollout program. The PM will be responsible for providing reliable, timely, and professional construction administration services throughout the life cycle of a project including cost, schedule and design management. This position has nation-wide responsibilities and resources will be home-based.
Additional responsibilities could involve working with management teams, providing consulting support and technical expertise throughout the program.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of construction, open store remodels in the retail, quick serve restaurant, or facilities management industries and will require judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage multiple projects at various construction stages and assist with multiple assignments.
- Manage scope and schedule for assigned projects.
- Coordinate and track all Vendor change orders.
- Manage negotiations with the GC and consultants.
- Coordinate activities of other vendors.
- Act as the client liaison during field visits and provide on-site support and guidance.
- Prepare/update project status reports, process purchase orders, invoices, and pay applications, and update tracking reports.
- Measure project performance and schedule against base plan for potential cost escalations.
- Manage timely close-out process including punch-list completion, warranty documentation and fulfillment, and schedule.
- Maintain accurate and consistent electronic files and documentation.
- Education in Business Administration, Architecture, Engineering, or Project Management preferred
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience in construction and project management with knowledge of construction disciplines (civil, architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical).
- Ability to review and interpret plans and specifications from schematic design/design phase through construction drawings.
- Retail, QSR, Rollout, or Facilities experience is preferred but not required.
- Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities.
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently.
- Ability to understand all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to budgeting, scheduling, construction and close-out.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client’s representatives, and team members
- Comply with all JLL policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.