To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ashburn, VA 20147
- Bartech Resumes
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bartech Group • Ashburn, VA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are an experienced Telecommunications Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Telecommunications Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Telecommunications Engineer will include:
- Position is responsible for working with Access Network Planners and Implementation staff; monitoring projects and addressing any issues raised by either team.
- Manage the exchange of communication between teams involved in the project and track changes/updates through to project closure.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting; track individual project progress; and bring forth focus areas to keep the program on track.
- Individual should possess excellent written and oral communication abilities along with time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills are needed to team well with various Planning groups, Implementation teams, Project Managers, Field Technicians, and other services personnel.
As a Telecommunications Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Requires a broad range of skills within the telecommunications engineering discipline to effectively perform routine to complex assignments; demands familiarity with order processes and circuit designing principles.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced skills in Excel and Access.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and ability to work well with others and independently.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous circuit design experience with (Legacy MCI/WCOM) provisioning/engineering/grooming systems such as but not limited to Nitro (PC), COMS, F&E, TCOMs, BGW, VRD, MECCA, eASR, and CAMEO.
- Education: HSD
As a Telecommunications Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Telecommunications Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: Telecom, Engineer, Circuit Design, Network, Report