To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Secaucus, NJ 07094
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Azure Cloud Engineer
Kforce Technology • Secaucus, NJ
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a full-time Azure Cloud Engineer in Secaucus, New Jersey (NJ).
As part of the position, the Azure Cloud Engineer will design and implement new features and technologies. This professional will deliver high-quality, high-performance code in an Agile environment, and will use, evaluate, and learn exciting new technologies that keep products and teams on the cutting edge. In addition, the Azure Engineer will design, develop, and maintain complex solutions with a focus on quality, performance, and resiliency.
- Develop key product features within existing large-scale enterprise applications and new strategic initiatives
- Participate in the full SDLC involving design, implementation, testing, and launching
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners (QA, Business Analyst, Tech Pubs, etc.) in an Agile/Scrum team environment
- Assist with the generation and analysis of business and functional requirements for proposed software solutions
- Provide project estimations
- Support project manager during planning and development phases
- Ensure development compliance with established development methodologies, company policies and security standards
- Evaluate emerging technologies, application architecture, development trends/methods and industry best practices
- Develop code based on design specification
- Perform code reviews
- Create design specifications, documentation, and unit testing plans as defined by the Agile development process
- Build software solutions where the problem is not well-defined; Design and define the interaction between the other component pieces
- Maintain and support software solutions post-production
- Implement and debug some of the more involved/complex functionality
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Microsoft Azure software engineer experience, with strong application development background using Azure Infrastructure and platform services
- Strong experience understanding Azure service capabilities and limitations
- Experience in implementing enterprise applications using Azure platform services, like Azure app service, Azure SQL, Azure MySQL, Application Insights
- Expertise in building cloud native enterprise scale applications
- Experience with developing enterprise application in hybrid cloud a plus experience in configuring and monitoring applications for scale up and scale down
- Have a good understanding in implementation of security, authentication, and single sign-on across cloud
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.