Easom Automation is a Lincoln Electric Company. We design, manufacture and service advanced automation, robotic solutions, servo mechatronic solutions for the aerospace, automotive and heavy equipment industry. Due to the high demand of our standard and custom engineered products, we are expanding our vertically integrated company. We offer growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Position Summary: Responsible for support of all areas relating to accounting functions, financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, and maintaining a strong internal control structure
Jub Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Support accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close reporting through Hyperion Financial Management templates
- Ensure proper accounting treatment of revenue recognition on both a percentage-of-completion and completed contract basis including the reporting of job costing, WIP reporting, and labor and overhead reporting.
- Completes, in conjunction with management, legal and financial reporting, the review of contracts and corresponding reporting
- Support the resolution of accounting issues, fund requests, customer collections, vendor payments, non-routine transactions, and other items as required
- Interface with other departments to verify transaction report data and issues.
- Assist and Monitor in the development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the departments
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting activities and complete ad hoc analyses
- Review SOX, FCPA, and corporate compliance issues as they pertain to accounting and the overall business.
- Support internal, 401K, and external audit requests.
- Assumes additional responsibilities, performs special projects as needed or directed by operations and finance management.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance, CPA or MBA considered a plus
- Minimum of five years prior experience in the accounting/financial reporting areas with a minimum of three years in a manufacturing environment
- Must be knowledgeable in US GAAP as well as establishing and maintaining a strong internal control structure
- High degree of accuracy and knowledge in analysis of profit drivers and working capital
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experienced with ERP systems (Job Boss or Epicor a plus) and Hyperion Financial Management is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Problem solving skills required
- Self-managed and accountable
- Positive attitude
- Management of Financial Resources
- Economics and Accounting
- Administration and Management
- Systems Analysis
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Salary Full-Time
Section: Easom Automation Systems (US78)
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles