To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
680 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Related Management Company • San Francisco, CA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Related Companies is the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi, London and Shanghai and boasts a team of over 3,000 professionals. The Company’s existing portfolio of real estate assets, valued at over $30 billion, is made up of best-in-class developments in premier high-barrier-to-entry markets across all asset classes.
Related has dramatically redefined the concept of metropolitan luxury by introducing extraordinary residential rental properties in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York City. With each new building, Related has been hailed for setting new standards of excellence in the luxury rental marketplace. To ensure that every resident in every Related building enjoys the very finest services, unsurpassed amenities, and a luxury lifestyle without compromise, Related Companies takes great pride in managing every building it owns. Related owns and manages 261 Hudson, 456 Washington, Abington House, The Caledonia, The Easton, The Lyric, MiMA, One Carnegie Hill, One Union Square South, Riverwalk Crossing, Riverwalk Point, The Sierra, The Strathmore, The Tate, Tribeca Green, Tribeca Park, Tribeca Tower, The Westminster and The Westport in New York City (and manages 1214 Fifth Avenue and 89 Murray also in New York City), One Back Bay and The Arlington in Boston, 500 Lake Shore Drive and Landmark West Loop in Chicago, The Emerson in Los Angeles, The Paramount in San Francisco and One Hill South in Washington, D.C. Related also owns an extensive portfolio of workforce and affordable housing and has several new rental developments underway across the country. For more information about Related Companies please visit www.related.com
Related is an Equal Opportunity EmployerResponsibilities
The Concierges maintains a professional and courteous environment for the residents by provides the highest standard of customer service to residents. Our Lobby staff monitors all visitors, packages and maintains the lobby and main entrance appearance.
- Create a luxury environment, exceeding expectations in genuine hospitality service.
- Approach all encounters with residents, guests, and colleagues in a gracious, attentive, courteous, and service-oriented manner.
- Respect the privacy, information, perspectives, priorities, time, and resources of each resident.
- Know the names of all residents and frequent guests.
- Greet all residents and guests confidently and cordially upon entering the property.
- Communicate resident concerns to property management and Related’s Corporate Office.
- Monitor security systems and cameras, conduct inspections of the property for vandalism, damage, and safety, and report any misconduct, incidents, and damages to property management for attention and repair.
- Maintain regular attendance and highest standards of personal appearance and grooming, in compliance with Related’s standards, as required by the employee handbook.
- Maintain accurate records of incoming and outgoing packages and deliveries.
- Maintain accurate and complete shift notes and “pass-on” logs to ensure successful communication through shift changes.
- Follow emergency procedures as directed in the property manual.
Benefits and features:
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of an accredited college or university, preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the hotel, hospitality, and service industries.
- Positive, outgoing, and attentive demeanor.
- Strong oral, listening, organizational skills, and written including proficient word processing and strong computer knowledge including programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate a history of proven reliability and consistency.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to work 8 hour shifts on their feet
- Must be available to work late at night or early in the morning and overtime when required.
- Must be comfortable working with, and around, large groups of people.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift