To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rapid City, SD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
INTERN - SERVICE
Altec Industries , Inc. • Rapid City, SD
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Altec Industries has a nation-wide intern program designed to provide hands-on training during school breaks or as part of the curriculum, dedicated to assisting students who have made a commitment to this career field.
- Current attendance in an educational program that teaches skills related to the troubleshooting and repair of same or related hydraulic utility equipment
- Specific truck-mounted equipment includes aerial devices, digger derricks, chippers, cranes, specialty equipment
- Related equipment are construction, mining, or farm equipment such as dozers or tractors; or military heavy equipment such as the MRAP vehicle, HMEE, or tanks. Aircraft and Aerospace or Ground Support Equipment (AGE / GSE) repair is also good experience
- Physical effort and dexterity is required, lifting up to 75 pounds, including service-related tools
- High School or GED required
- Minimum 18 years of age
Take a Career Step
- Explore opportunities to Join Team Altec, a leader in the industry
- Altec specializes in hydraulic utility equipment including aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes, telecom, and specialty equipment, supporting customers in over 100 countries throughout the world
- Work for a company that designs, tests, manufactures, assembles, sells and services its own equipment
- Join a financially stable company with a history of steady growth, providing a pool of resources to draw on and with a focus on continuous improvement
- Sharpen a broad range of skills with on-going in-house training and technical support
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.