Pottstown, PA 19464
The Caregiver is responsible for providing care to individuals to promote emotional and social growth. As a Behavior Health Professional you will be working with persons with developmental disabilities in a group
home setting.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide compassion and emotional support to residents, ensuring all activities are designed and implemented with a goal of individual growth
* Assist residents with tasks they are unable to perform for themselves including cooking, bathing, dressing and light housekeeping
* Provide companionship. Ensure all care and services are delivered in a climate of care and concern
* Transport individuals to appointments(as needed)
* Monitor residents abilities and performance and make suggestions to care plans. REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
* One (1) year of verifiable experience in caregiving
* Experience enriching the lives of persons with Intellectual Developmental Disorders (IDD)
* Experience working in, or supporting the personal care of adults i.e., bathing, dressing, and meal preparationsCONTRACT WITH DTG
This is an independent contractor opportunity for anyone who has ever worked as a : CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, home care, homecare, homehealth, home health, staffing, PCA, personal care assistant, personal care,
companion, HHA, Home Health Aide, hospital healthcare, hospice, nursing home, assisted living facility, Caregiver, Direct Care Worker, Patient Care Technician, direct support, direct support, DSP, Direct Support
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for
referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.Our mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social
services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Direct Care Support
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group, Inc.
Contract Submit PA W2W
950 E Haverford Road, Suite 200, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.